Re: [STDS-802-11] "obsolete" DMG OFDM 17/1238

Hi Graham,
> ​In addition would the editors for 11md (Emily and Edward) please look at the instructions for Figure 20-21 at 1658.1 and confirm if they are clear enough.
> If you need me to alter the figure, would you please send me a Visio version of it.

Yes, it is clear to me (except that it is page 2658, not 1658 :)! ...)

Regards,
Edward

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 11:52 AM, gsmith <gsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Re:  DMG OFDM

CID 64 in 11md is a comment to remove DMG OFDM from the Standard.  This was discussed today in 11ay and the consensus was to remove it.

Please note that 17/1238r0 has been submitted to Mentor and is the first pass at detailing the removal instructions.  Note that the reference is 802.11md D0.1.

This is a request for those skilled in the DMG field to review this document.  If you have any comments please send them to me.

​​
In addition would the editors for 11md (Emily and Edward) please look at the instructions for Figure 20-21 at 1658.1 and confirm if they are clear enough.  If you need me to alter the figure, would you please send me a Visio version of it.

Thanks

Graham