[STDS-802-11] Call for NGV Study Group Vice Chair Nominations

Hello, all

I believe it would be beneficial to operation of the NGV SG to have a vice chair, especially when we will probably have confernece calls after May meeting.

Nominations are now open for the NGV Study Group Vice chair position.

The nomination deadline will be before our first session (Tuesday AM1) in May meeting. The election of the Vice Chair will be arranged in the second session (Wednesday AM1).

Best Regards,

Sun, Bo

IEEE 802.11 NGV SG Chair