[STDS-802-11] The 2nd Call for Contributions - IEEE 802.11 NGV SG - Warsaw - May 2018

Dear all,

This is the second call for presentations for the first NGV SG meeting during IEEE 802.11 meeting in Warsaw, May 7~11, 2018. The expected scope of the presentations includes but is not limited to PAR/CSD proposal, use cases, requirement, channel model, etc.

We will have two sessions for NGV SG in May meeting and you can find an updated agenda on the mentor server.  https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0637-01-0ngv-ngv-sg-may-2018-meeting-agenda.ppt

If you would like to present a proposal, please let me know and I will add your presentation into the NGV SG agenda.

Best Regards,

Sun, Bo

IEEE 802.11 NGV SG Chair

原始邮件