[STDS-802-11] Status of Hilton Waikoloa Village and link to Advisory Website.

Greetings,
   I have been asked several times about the current status of the Sept 2018 802 Wireless interim at the Hilton Waikoloa Village.

Bob, Dawn and I are keenly aware of the concerns expressed to us.

For the latest advisories:  http://www.hiltonwaikoloavillage.com/advisories

Current Status

Hilton Waikoloa Village is open and ready to welcome you!

 As of Thursday, May 31, 2018, air is clear and skies are partly cloudy over Waikoloa, Hawai'i. Trade winds have returned, bringing clean air for the rest of the week.

 Hawai'i Volcano Observatory is monitoring eruption activity at Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park and in the Puna district of the County of Hawai'i. These areas are located about 100 miles from Hilton Waikoloa Village. To provide perspective on the distance (via Google Maps):

There is NO IMPACT on resort operations. There is also NO IMPACT to airport operations at Kona International Airport. No effects of volcanic activity, such as earthquakes, lava or volcanic ash are affecting or expected to affect anywhere near the resort area. We are fully open and ready to welcome all guests.

For visitor updates: hawaiitourismauthority.org/news/special-alert/

For government updates: www.hawaiicounty.gov/active-alerts/

For air quality conditions in real-time across the state, visit http://www.hiso2index.info/.

To understand why there is no impact at Hilton Waikoloa Village:

The resort is providing relief efforts for the affected communities, including donations of goods and funds.

Map

View at the resort on Thursday, May 31, 2018:

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!