[STDS-802-11] Reminder of TGbi Teleconference Thursday 6 May 2021

Hello all,

This is a gentle reminder that there will be a TGbi teleconference at 10amEDT on Thursday.

We will be preparing for next week’s interim sessions.  Please consider if you want to present during either of our interim meeting slots and be ready to request time on the agenda for next week.

Meeting details:

Thu, May 6, 10am – 12pm

Where  Webex-11a: 129 906 7823 (map)

Description      Join the Webex meeting here: https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=mfa96b9edcd5788152bdf46ec705d91c7

Meeting number: 129 906 7823

Meeting password: wireless (94735377 from phones and video systems)

Join by phone: Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only) +1-408-418-9388 USA Toll
Global call-in numbers Access code: 129 906 7823

Regards,

Carol Ansley