[STDS-802-11] Call for Presentations - IEEE 802.11 Wireless Next Generation SC - November 2021

Greetings,
   This is a call for presentations for the 802.11 Wireless Next Generation Standing Committee, where the presentation would be made using the 802.11 conference bridge just after the opening plenary on Monday, November 8 (1115-1315 EST).  Anyone is invited to present new ideas, proposals, and other forward-looking topics for the 802.11 community.  If you would like to make a presentation, please let me know at jim.lansford@xxxxxxxx and I'll add you to the agenda for the teleconference.

  The deadline to request a WNG timeslot for the November meeting is Wednesday, November 3 at 5PM Eastern Time (US).
Best regards,
Jim Lansford   Chair
Lei Wang        Vice-chair