[STDS-802-11] cancellation of AIML TIG teleconference Aug 8, 2022

Dear all,

I have not received any request to present during the Aug 8, 2022 AIML TIG teleconference.

The teleconference is therefore cancelled.

The next planned AIML TIG conference will be held on Sept 2nd, 2022 at 10 am ET and will be used to provide a tutorial on AI/ML.

Please let me know if you would like to present any contributions during the September 2022 Interim by CoB on Sept 8th.

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang

Principal Engineer | InterDigital

T: (631) 622.4028