[STDS-802-11] 45 GHz for license-exempt - a member's presentation in the 802.18 call today

Dear 802.18 members,
cc. 802.11 and 802.15 members,

For today's IEEE 802.18 teleconference call (4 August) that is scheduled at 3pm ET, there is a member's presentation that asks for the creation of an ad-hoc to discuss the feasibility of opening the 45 GHz frequency band worldwide for license-exempt operations.

The member's presentation is available at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/22/18-22-0089-00-0000-45-ghz-ad-hoc-proposal.pptx

If you are interested in the discussion, I would encourage you to join our call today.  Please refer to our website for the Webex call-in information:
https://www.ieee802.org/18/

Thanks and Regards,
Edward