Re: [STDS-802-11] P802.11bd D8.0 4th SA Recirculation Ballot - Passed

Hello, Dorothy and all,

Thanks very much for all your support and the wonderful update!

With the last SA Ballot closed, I update the report to EC as enclosed in 11-22/1521r4.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1521-04-00bd-p802-11bd-report-to-ec-on-conditional-approval-to-forward-draft-to-revcom.pptx

I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my sincere thanks to all members who ever contributed to or participated in the standard draft development and discussion!

Best Regards,

Bo

原始邮件