原始邮件
发件人:孙波10013985
收件人:STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
日 期 :2022年10月04日 00:15
主 题 :[STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd new teleconference on Oct 18

Hello, all,

In today's TGbd teleconference, we approved the generation of D8.0 and a 10-day SA re-circulation ballot for D8.0. To support the new SA re-circulation ballot, I'm announcing a new TGbd TC plan on Oct 18 as below:

Oct 18, 10:00am ~ 11:59am, ET, webex

Best Regards,

Bo