[STDS-802-11] Agenda for IEEE 802.18 Spectrum Statement Ad-Hoc Call 28 November 2022

Dear all,

The agenda for the IEEE Statement Update on Spectrum (ISUS) ad-hoc group in IEEE 802.18 for 28 November 2022 (today) is posted on the .18 mentor: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/22/18-22-0147-00-ISUS-28-november-2022-isus-ad-hoc-agenda.pptx

Main discussion item today is shifting the meeting time for the ad-hoc. An online poll of suitable time slots was sent to the .18 reflector on 18 November 2022. The results are in the agenda slide deck and here: https://framadate.org/BDLhXps3LFuTDK7Q

If you want to participate in this activity, you can still influence the poll results. In particular, we have an under-representation in the poll respondents from the .15 WG.

On the administrative side, we have one set of unapproved minutes from August still to be reviewed by the ad-hoc. The agenda still contains reminder of the scope and skeletal draft discussions we initiated in August, but I would not expect us to address this items other than cursorily at the meeting today.

If you have other questions or concerns, or agenda items you would like to bring, please let me know!

Best regards,

--
Amelia Andersdotter