[STDS-802-11] Follow-up on Rich's presentation "Spectrum Sensibilities: 2030 and Beyond"

Dear 802.18 members,
cc. 802.11, 802.15, 802.19 members,

In the July 2023 plenary, our active participant and ex-RR-TAG Chair, Rich Kennedy, presented his slide deck "Spectrum Sensibilities: 2030 and Beyond" in our closing meeting, and we had a live discussion about this topic including any action item.

At the end, the RR-TAG entertained the following straw poll:
Do you agree that IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory TAG should consider a study of remapping of the RF spectrum with the objective of supporting better, more efficient utilization measures (such as greater capacity) and encouraging members to submit contributions on the structuring and scoping of the study?

The straw poll results were:  13 Yes, 0 No, 2 Abstain.

With this email, I am calling for contributions about this interesting topic, that you may want to present in the next mixed-mode meeting in September 2023.

Thanks again for your interest in spectrum and regulation topics related to the scope of the IEEE 802 LMSC.

Regards,
Edward