Re: [STDS-802-11] FYI: Liaison statement from ITU-R WP 5D on IMT-2030 Framework

Dear 802.18 members,
cc. 802.11, 802.15, 802.19 members,

Thanks Mike L (our ITU-R liaison officer), the liaison statement is now available at:

We will review this liaison in our next RR-TAG call, which is scheduled at 3pm ET on (next) Thursday, 27 July 2023.

If interested, please join our call for discussion.

Regards,
Edward