[STDS-802-16] Fwd: Operator ID for IEEE 802.16-2004

I have received a statement today from the WiMAX Forum on the issue
of registration for the 802.16 Operator ID. It's repeated below in
its entirety, but I've also filed a copy:
    http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-06_014.pdf

This issue is relevant to an issue on the agenda for discussion at
the July 20 meeting of the IEEE-SA Registration Authority Committee
(RAC), following approval of a letter to the RAC at Session #43:
    http://ieee802.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_016r3.pdf

Roger

Begin forwarded message: