[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802 Actions on 802.16 Issues at today's EC Meeting

At its meeting today, the 802 EC approved the 802.16 issues:
	http://wirelessman.org/meetings/mtg44/lmsc

Note that I did not move to send P802.16g to Sponsor Ballot, in spite
of the fact that the WG authorized me to do so. I had warned at the
Closing Plenary that I would proceed with the motion only if I
believed it was appropriate. After studying the ballot status with
the NetMan TG Chair, Phil Barber, and with Phil's advice, I decided
that such a motion would be inappropriate at this time based on the
IEEE 802 procedures for conditional approval. I communicated the
issues to the 802 EC when the issue arose on the agenda.

Roger