[STDS-802-16] priority

Hi all,

I have some doubt in queuing priority in BS

BS receives both MAC Mgmt and BW request messages from different connections (like UGS, Rtps, Nrtps, BE.) in UL direction .We know the priority existing between MAC Mgmt messages (like basic comes first, then comes primary and secondary) and for BW request is UGS scheduled first then comes Rtps,Nrtps and BE.

My question is

  1. How the BS assigns priority between MAC Mgmt messages & BW request message (i.e. either the Mgmt or BW request message has highest priority).
  2. I had read somewhere that the BASIC MAC Mgmt connection has the highest priority over all the messages the BS receives,if it is true,then what is condition(priority difference) of Primary and secondary MAC mgmt frames priority w.r.t BW request frames

Thanks in advance

vasanth