[STDS-802-16] QOS_ parameter

Hi,

I have some doubts in Qos parameter set, I list it below,

In Qos parameter set we have a field for Traffic priority.

  1. Who assigns the traffic priority to a service flow i.e. Base station or subscriber station??
  2. In 802.16-2004 STD under 11.13.5 in Traffic priority there is a text

     "For otherwise no identical service flows, the priority parameter should not

            take precedence over any conflicting service flow QoS parameter"

            What it actually means???

Plz clarify my doubt

Thanks and regards
subodh kumar