stds-80220-coexistence: CCG conference call today

All,
CCG had its conference call earlier today from 1:00 to 1:45 PM. Here's the list of participants:
1- Geoff Anderson
2- Anna Tee
3- Jim Tomcick
4- Joanne Wilson
5- David Shively
6- John Fan
7- Reza Arefi
We discussed the agenda items and had some time to also talk about the "draft CG recommendation" that I had posted the day before. We will be discussing this document between now and the next call on Oct. 20th. I am attaching an r0 (revision 0) of this document to this email. Please use this version to make comments against since we'll use this one as working document.
Regards,
Reza

CCG_Rec-r0.doc