stds-80220-coexistence: draft CG recommendation

All,
The attached document is my first stab at a draft for the Coexistence Correspondence Group (CCG) recommendation to the WG due in November. It is mostly headers and some text based on what have discussed so far. The headers reflect items out of our "to do" list. Discussion on this document is not on the agenda for Friday's call (too late for that) but I am looking for your participation on the email reflector in time for our 10/20 conference call.
Regards,
Reza

Coexistence CG Recommendation.doc