stds-80220-coexistence: Revision 2 of the Coexistence CG recommendation to the WG

Folks,
I am attaching revision 2 of our document to this email. Blue text is what we have agreed to. There is also some new text that you would need to have "track changes" activated to see it. We don't have any more conference calls so please submit your comments (and responses to others' comments) to the reflector no later than midnight (EST) on Friday 11/7/03. I am planning to submit the document on Saturday.

A few points:
1. I included Al's text related to equipment characteristics in section 4.1. I believe that this section and section 5.5, however, are covering the same thing; input required for the coexistence work. I propose that we combine these two sections under 5.5. Please let me know if you have any objection.
2. I have added MSWord comments for new text stating who the text is from. You need to activate "View -> Comments" to be able to see them.
3. For the sake of clarity and structure of the document I put the two differing viewpoints on 5.2 into an appendix.

Thanks for your participation.
Regards,
Reza

CCG_Rec-r2.doc