stds-80220-coexistence: last call / next call / Rev 1 of our document

Hi,
This is a reminder that our next call is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday November 5th, from 6:00 to 7:00 pm EST.
The call in information are the same as last calls.

US domestic: 1 800 882 3610

International: +1 412 380 2000

Passcode: 3322050#

Below is the list of participants of the last call on 10/31/03.
1- Walter Rausch
2- John Humbert
3- Mark Klerer
4- Dave McGinniss
5- Jim Tomcick
6- Bob Love
7- Joanne Wilson
8- Dan Gal
9- Ayman Naguib
10- David Shively
11- Reza Arefi
We discussed most of the sections. The following were the action items.
- Mark Klerer to revise section 3 to reflect his proposal to form a SG as opposed to TG for coexistence.
- Joanne Wilson to draft a sub section under section 5 to reflect the input required for the coexistence work.
- Reza to send out revision 1 of the draft document.

Revision 1 to our draft document is attached. I have included comments and edits received so far. You need to have track changes on to see them. Also, blue text is the consensus text. Beside section 1, I have also marked section 5.4 as consensus. Please let me know if you have an objection.

Regards,
Reza

CCG_Rec-r1.doc