contributions for upcoming May 2004 meeting

Folks,

Anyone who is planning to present a contribution at the upcoming May 2004
interim in Anaheim, CA, please send me an email with the title/subject of the
presentation (and the actual contribution soon thereafter!).

At a broader level, I plan to divide the meeting agenda based on contributions
related to:

1. Requirements for MIHO (Media Independent HandOver Services)
2. Usage Scenarios
3. Liaison activity with other groups including technical input from other groups.
4. Any other technical contributions related to heterogeneous handover that
enhances the understanding of the group.

These are broad categories and finer groupings would be enabled, if possible.
Any suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,

-ajay
Chair, IEEE 802.21