[802.3_1PPODL] Secretary volunteer

All -

One of the things we'll do first thing tomorrow is appoint a secretary for the meeting. Most of you know the drill - if we get a volunteer, great; otherwise someone gets nominated, and then doesn't have to do it again for a few meeting cycles.

In this case, I have a special deal to offer: if someone will volunteer to be the secretary for the entire life of the study group, I'll promise that they'll never have to be secretary once we become a task force. If all goes as planned, we could become a task force as soon as the end of the next meeting in Dallas, meaning two stints as secretary and you're done!

If anyone is interested in this one-time-only offer, come see me before the start of the meeting tomorrow at 9 - I should be at the conference center anytime after about 8:15.

Dave