[802.3_1PPODL] Draft PAR/5C/Objectives posted

All -

The draft PAR, 5C, and Objectives discussed today in the Study Group meeting are now posted on the 1PPoDL website:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/1PPODL/index.html

Please review these documents and be prepared to discuss them tomorrow, in preparation for voting after lunch. We will start the meeting at 9:00am Tuesday, and start motions directly after lunch.

Thanks to everyone for your participation today - we are well on our way to requesting task force status in Dallas.

See you tomorrow at the racecourse -

Dave