[802.3_1PPODL] Comment Responses - Draft Review : Meeting start time 9:30am on 9/13/2016

Colleagues,

The Task Force has produced a set of DRAFT responses to the 43 comments we received during D3.1.

I have uploaded them to the following URL for your review with the hope that ANY issues found can be resolved tomorrow prior to closure of our Task Force meeting.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/comments/3bu_d3p1_AllCommentsWResponses-Draft.pdf

Tomorrow's meeting will start at 9:30AM in Texas D. Please plan to arrive on time so we can complete our work as soon as possible.

Thank you,
--
Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bu PoDL Task Force