[802.3_1PPODL] Meeting Minutes Posted - Draft P802.3bu D3.3 uploaded

Dear Colleagues,

The October Contingent Task Force Interim meeting concluded with our single comment on D3.2 addressed and the finalized comment response file uploaded.

The D3.2 comment response file can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/comments/index.html

The Updated Agenda, Minutes, and Motions slides from the meeting can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/public/oct16/index.html.

Our editor has produced a new clean draft D3.3 and a compare file. Those files are found in the private area at http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/private/index.html. Username and Password are only given out at Task Force meetings. You may also use the general 802.3 username and password to access that directory.

It is our intention to begin Sponsor Ballot recirculation and to submit D3.3 to RevCom for consideration before the October 17th filing deadline.

--

Dan Dove

Chair, IEEE P802.3bu PoDL Task Force