[802.3_1PPODL] Reminder November Meeting Agenda

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder of the planned agenda for the upcoming November meeting in San Antonio, Texas.

The IEEE P802.3bu PoDL Task Force will be meeting from 1pm to 5pm on Monday, November 7th, 2016.

The agenda for that meeting will be to respond to any comments that may come in on D3.3, and to request 802.3 forward our draft to RevCom for approval. Whether the request is conditional or unconditional will depend on the outcome of our recirculation ballot.

--

Dan Dove

Chair, IEEE P802.3bu PoDL Task Force