[802.3_B10GAUTO] IEEE P802.3cy January 2023 interim teleconference - UPDATE

Colleagues,

. P802.3cy will meet during the IEEE 802.3 interim week to resolve comments against the initial IEEE-SA ballot draft D3.0.

IEEE P802.3cy January comment resolution interim – Monday, 16 January, 2023 (7AM-10AM PST)

IEEE P802.3cy January comment resolution interim – Tuesday, 17 January, 2023, (7AM-10AM PDT)

IEEE P802.3cy January contingent comment resolution interim – Tuesday, 24 January, 2023, (7AM-10AM PDT)

The 148 received comments, the EZ bucket comments, and proposed responses against D3.0 may be found at https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/cy/comments/index.html

Please read these in advance and be prepared to discuss them at the interim. We will resolve comments in this order:

  • Non-REM/ETM comments
  • EZ bucket comments
  • REM/ETM comments, as we expect substantial discussion

To efficiently process the comments, we will limit the time spent on each comment and will ask, as we always do, that everyone be crisp and concise in their comments.

Please review the following prior to our meeting to save time during the meeting (http://www.ieee802.org/3/policies.html):

•IEEE 802 Participation - https://standards.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-standards/standards/web/documents/other/Participant-Behavior-Individual-Method.pdf

•Patent Slides for Standards Development Meetings - https://mentor.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

•IEEE Copyright Policy - https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/copyright-materials.html

The agenda for all interims is comment resolution for D3.0. The contingent interim may be cancelled if we finish on the 17th.

For teleconference details, see the IEEE 802.3 Call and Meeting calendar: https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/calendar.html

I look forward to seeing you on Monday!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3cy 25 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR