[802.3_B400G] Study Group Extension

All,

I just wanted to inform everyone that the 802 EC approved the extension of the Study Group via email ballot.  As discussed at the 802. opening plenary, the Study Group still needs to be rechartered, and I have requested that Tom address this issue via motion on today’s call.

Also as a reminder, the access information for today’s call was changed over the weekend.  The meeting invite was updated, as was the 802.3 calendar.  In addition, I have placed a link on the July page that will take you to the email I sent to the reflector with the updated information.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group