[802.3_B400G] Sept Session - Liaison to be onsidered

All,

As discussed on today’s call, this morning Mr. Law assigned the following liaison to our Study Group -

Attachment C1

IOWN GF to IEEE 802.3 introducing the Innovative Optical and Wireless Network Global Forum (IOWN GF)
Attachment (Password protected)

He has requested that we consider this liaison (and attachment) to determine if a response should be sent, and if so, present a draft response for consideration at the IEEE 802.3 Interim meeting on the evening of Thursday 30th September 2021.

This will be added to the agenda for the September session.

Any individuals needing the password for the attachment should contact Mr. Law.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group