[802.3_B400G] Motions PPT Update

Title: Motions PPT Update

All,

I want to thank everyone for what I consider a very successful meeting, which was quite a feat given the introduction of remote access. I would like to re-iterate my thanks to everyone for being patient with everyone.

For everyone’s reference, I have updated the motions / straw poll power point slides - https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/public/22_07/motions_3df_2207.pdf that Mr. Lusted was showing during those moments.

Please note this is not the official record of the meeting.  I will be working with the leadership team to get this updated in the coming week.

Also, please note with the multiple updates received on presentations, time will be needed to get the webpage updated to reflect the presentations given during the meeting.

I hope everyone gets home safely!

Regards

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force