[802.3_B400G] July Plenary Technical Materials Posted

Title: July Plenary Technical Materials Posted

All,

The technical materials have been updated -

https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/public/22_07/index.html.

Given the number of updates received this week, I am asking all presenters to review their presentation uploads and contact me if the wrong version was loaded.

Also, as a reminder, please remember to look at the proposed modified 802.3df and new 802.3dj documentation packages, and contact me if you have any input.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3df Task Force