[802.3_GT50GBIDI] September interim presentation deadlines

Dear All,

The deadline of presentation requests to our September interim is Thursday August 31st. Presentation files are due on Monday September 4th.

In the August teleconference, we had a good discussion on loss budgets. Dr. Frank Effenberger volunteered to put together a joint contribution to formally propose a baseline for the 100G BiDi spec. Anybody who would like to support please contact him.

Regards,

Yuanqiu