[802.3_GT50GBIDI] Draft contribution for the September meeting

All,

Building on the progress we made at the last teleconference, I have put together the attached contribution on the optical specifications for the 100 Gb/s bidi. In the three distance classes, I try to draw from the existing specifications as much as possible, noting the areas of difference. Lastly, I propose that we start to draft the 100G bidi clause using these specifications as a tentative baseline.

If you have any comments, or would like to be listed as a supporter, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Frank E>