[802.3_ITSA] Updated P802.3cx May agenda posted with Annex draft

Dear P802.3cx Participants,

I have just updated the agenda for our meeting next week, including uploading the following contribution:

tse_hajduczenia_3cx_01_0521.pdf “Proposed Text for Annex 90A
https://www.ieee802.org/3/cx/public/may21/tse_hajduczenia_3cx_01_0521.pdf

This contribution from Rich and Marek addresses comments that Rich received during our past meeting, and was further updated through subsequent email exchanges in which several participants provided excellent feedback.  Please review it prior to our meeting so that we can be in a position to vote on adopting it (including any additional modifications from our discussions) as the last of our baselines.

Thanks!

Steve

Steve Gorshe

Chair – IEEE P802.3cx ITSA Task Force