[802.3_ITSA] P802.3cx agenda update

Dear P802.3cx Participants,

I received another contribution today and have posted it as https://www.ieee802.org/3/cx/public/may21/law_3cx_01_0521.pdf and encourage you to look at it prior to our meeting.  Since our agenda should have time to consider this contribution, I think we should have it presented and discussed, however we will make that decision when I ask for approval of the agenda.  The posted agenda has been updated accordingly, and the topic order has been adjusted based on presenter availability.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you on-line tomorrow.

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Gorshe

Chair – IEEE P802.3cx ITSA Task Force