[802.3_ITSA] New P802.3cx proposal uploaded - please look at before the meeting

Dear P802.3cx Participants,

The following contribution has been uploaded as a new proposal:

https://www.ieee802.org/3/cx/public/july21/tse_3cx_01_0721.pdf

The contribution is a follow-on to some discussions we had during our May meeting, so the idea should be familiar to those who attended in May.

Please review this prior to our meeting next week.  If we agree to adopt this, it would be ideal in terms of our project timeline to make that decision next week.

Thanks and best regards,

Steve Gorshe

Chair – IEEE P802.3cx ITSA Task Force