[802.3_ITSA] IEEE P802.3cx D1.2 posted

Dear IEEE P802.3cx (ITSA) Participants,

New draft D1.2 is now posted in the P802.3cx Private area.  Thanks to Marek for his quick work in making this available!  Note that the draft minutes have been posted and all the P802.3cx web pages have been updated.

Based on having only 11 comments on D1.1 and the results of our July meeting, it appears that we do not need an August P802.3cx interim meeting.  Consequently, I will schedule our next meeting to occur during the September IEEE 802.3 meeting weeks (Sept. 20-23, 27-30).  Please send your D1.2 comments to Marek by Sept. 10.  I expect that we should have no problems resolving the D1.2 comments during the meeting and moving to Working Group ballot on schedule.

Thank you all for your good work and I wish you all an enjoyable August!

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Gorshe

Chair – IEEE P802.3cx ITSA Task Force