[802.3_ITSA] IEEE P802.3cx next steps

Dear IEEE P802.3cx Task Force,

Further to the recent email from IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group Chair regarding the IEEE P802.3cx project I intend to [1] instruct the IEEE P802.3cx editor to produce IEEE P802.3cx draft D2.5 on the basis of IEEE P802.3cx draft D2.4 closed comments; and [2] conduct a 5th Working Group recirculation ballot using IEEE P802.3cx draft D2.5. If anybody objects to me taking these actions, please contact me before 12 June 2022 23h59 AoE, and we will hold an IEEE P802.3cx Task Force Interim meeting to decide the path forward. To prepare for this possibility, I will announce a contingent IEEE 802.3cx Interim meeting at 10:00-11:00am Eastern time, 16 June 2022. This meeting will be cancelled if there are no objections.

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Gorshe

Chair – IEEE P802.3cx ITSA Task Force