[802.3_OMEGA] Interim teleconferences

Colleagues:

I'm ready to set up teleconferences every two weeks.  The default time for those calls is 07h00 PDT (Los Angeles), 15h00 CET (Madrid) and 23h00 JST (Tokyo).  Consequently a large number of 802.3 subgroups have books up these times, but Monday morning at 07h00 is mostly open.

We can do that, or, I'm wondering if we might want to schedule the calls a bit earlier based on the demographics of our study group.  How many of you that live in the western time zones of America would have trouble getting up a couple hours earlier for the calls (05h00 PDT)?  Would such a time shift create serious problems for others?

--Bob