Re: [802.3_OMEGA] 14 April OMEGA teleconference

Ruben:

Thanks for the time correction.  I don’t know where the error came from, but it is difficult to get everything right with the varying rules for daylight savings time / summer time, and that and not reverifying times may have been the problem.

—Bob