[802.3_OMEGA] 9 June 2020 OMEGA teleconference meeting

Colleagues:

This email is to announce that a P802.3cz Task Force meeting will be held 9 June 2020 via teleconference at 1200 UTC.  As previously discussed, such a meeting irequires the IEEE SA Standards Board approving our Project Authorization Request.  If the P802.3cz PAR is not approved prior to the meeting, the Multi Gigabit Automotive Optical PHYs Study Group will meet instead.  We should know about PAR approval by 4 June.  As always, teleconference information is available on the IEEE 802 calendar (http://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html).

I will post a TF meeting agenda, which we will revise if we have to meet as a Study Group.  That agenda will include organization of the TF.  The 802.3 Working Group Chair appoints Task Force Chairs, and the Task Force confirms the appointment.  In case a roll call vote is required during the meeting, you are asked to register in advance as described below. Attendees are also asked to review the slide set at http://www.ieee802.org/3/WG_tools/templates/policies_slides.pdf.  This slide set includes slides not used in Study Group meetings.  I have separately issued a call for presentations.

TF/SG teleconference registration
Please register at least 24 hours prior to the call.  You can do this by clicking on the following link <mailto:bobgrow@xxxxxxx?subject=15%9%20June%20OMEGA%20TF/SG%20registration> or sending an email to bobgrow@xxxxxxx with the subject 9 June OMEGA TF/SG registration.  Please provide your name, employer, and affiliation in the email.

9 June 2020 teleconference information

802 Seat 2 - Multi Gigabit Automotive Optical PHYs
Hosted by Seat2 802Webex

Tuesday, Jun 9, 2020 8:00 am | 2 hours | (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 796 796 213
Password: FWpTxJsX727 (39789579 from phones and video systems)

Join by video system
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+1-510-338-9438 USA Toll
Access code: 796 796 213

Regards,

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, Multi Gigabit Automotive Optical PHYs Study Group