[802.3_OMEGA] P802.3cz PAR approval

Colleagues,

I am pleased to convey to you that our P802.3cz PAR has been approved!

This means that we now transition from a Study Group to being a Task Force of IEEE 802.3.  As a Task Force, we can start to choose technical solutions for inclusion in a draft amendment for Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet.  It also means that our 9 June teleconference will be the initial meeting of that P802.3cz Task Force.

We will continue to use the same OMEGA reflector.

Congratulations to all of you!

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair pro tem, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet Task Force