[802.3_OMEGA] Call for presentations -- 13 October 2020 P802.3cz ad hoc

Colleagues:

I’m quite late getting this out.  I have already received requests from two participants for a total of five, possibly six, presentations.  If any of you wish to be added to the list, as usual, please provide:  Presenter(s), Presentation Name, and estimated time.

We are approaching the time of year when those of us on Daylight Savings Time (1 Nov)  or Summer Time (25 Oct) change time.  (Sorry if I’m ignoring any of you in other regions that also will be changing time.)  Please try to remember this for our 27 October P802.3cz ad hoc and the November Plenary meetings.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet Task Force