Re: [802.3_OMEGA] Call for presentations 15 December 2020 TF ad hoc teleconference

Hello Bob,

I would like to make the following presentations on Dec.15:

1. Introduction to ISO24581 (Automotive Optical Harness standardization), 15min

2. Optical link budget study for 50Gbt/s data rate, 10min

Presenter: Takashi Fukuoka

Best regards,

Takashi Fukuoka