Re: [802.3_OMEGA] Call for presentations 15 December 2020 TF ad hoc teleconference

Takashi-san:

Thanks.  Right now I’m looking at six presentation requests (including yours) plus my agenda with required slides. This will fill up the agenda for 2 hours (perhaps more) depending on accuracy of time estimates.  We will need to prioritized presentations and perhaps schedule an additional call 22 December or let stuff slip to the already scheduled 29 December meeting.

I will need to see the presentations before next week so I can fulfill my responsibilities as Chair and do a quick review for compliance with rules.  Please make sure the presentations are in compliance with IEEE copyright policy (https://www.ieee802.org/3/policies.html).

—Bob