[802.3_OMEGA] Proposed comment resolution published

Dear colleagues,

You can find in our TF website (https://www.ieee802.org/3/cz/comments/index.html) , the proposed comment resolution that I expect to discuss and solve with you in our coming meetings.

You will find three files:

The comments that has been classified as EZ are the ones that points a typo, an evident error, or that clearly improves the text. All EZ comments have been proposed to be accepted, and I'll move a motion to accept all of them without individual TF discussion. The intention is to save some time in the comment resolution process.

To the commenters: Please review your comments classified as EZ. In case that you consider that any of them should be discussed individually in the TF meeting, please let me know.

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Luis Manuel (Luisma) Torres
Chief Editor, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet Task Force