[802.3_OMEGA] P802.3cz plenary presentations

Colleagues,

I have received some suggestion to modify my statement on what topics we will discuss next week.  Obviously, agendas get set by the TF, I only propose the agenda.  We can discuss agendas on Tuesday and what to consider during the 9th and 10th ad hocs.

We have 352 comments to resolve before producing another draft.  I also would personally argue that the value of a P802.3cz/D1.1 review will be improved if there is new baseline content in the draft.  So giving too much priority to comment resolution at the expense agreeing on more technical content might be a bad tradeoff.

Because I received no requests to change the 9th and 10th teleconferences to be interim meetings, they remain ad hoc teleconferences and all motions will have to be considered during the 16th and 17th teleconferences. (This includes adoption of D1.0 comment resolutions.)

I have my Agenda and General Information plus the following presentation requests (listed in order received, presentation order will change).  (Frequent participants know I have to repeat the patent, copyright and participation slides  each day.)

Chief Editor's Report Luis Manuel Torres KDPOF 0:25
Automotive Application of Plastic Optical Fiber Kazuya Takayama Nitto Denko Corp. 0:05
Gi-POF in cz ? Carlos Pardo KDPOF 0:10
Scrambler seed definition based on training sequence Rubén Pérez-Aranda KDPOF 0:15
Needs of Plastic Optical Fiber for Automobile Yuji Watanabe AGC 0:10
Steps towards a fair PMD selection Rubén Pérez-Aranda KDPOF 0:25

Please let me know if I missed a request or if you have yet to request presentation time for any of our four plenary teleconferences.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force