[802.3_OMEGA] P802.3cz/D1.0 TF review and March P802.3cz meetings

Colleagues,

Our TF review of P802.3cz/D1.0 is now closed (I’m late in noting that to the reflector).  Our thanks to those that submitted the 352 comments (128 technical and 224 editorial).

If any of you that submitted comments wish to make a presentation about any of these comments, now is the time to request such a presentation slot.  (As usual, Presenter(s), Title, and Estimated Time.)  We plan to post the comments and at least some proposed responses this week.

Our March 9 and 10 ad hoc teleconferences will mostly be focused on comment resolution.  We will be able to hear presentations both related to and not related to comments.  I expect we will only consider non-comment-related presentations on the 9th or 10th if they propose new content for inclusion in D1.1 with motions for adoption planned for the 16th or 17th.  (Other presentations not related to comments will be considered during our 16th and 17th teleconferences, on a time available basis.)

All TF motions will be considered on the 16th and 17th.  If we are unable to complete comment resolution on or before our 17 March teleconference, we will continue comment resolution following the plenary session.

We look forward to our teleconferences during the March plenary session.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P801.2cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet Task Force

Luis Manuel (Luisma) Torres
Chief Editor, P802.3cz