[802.3_OMEGA] FINAL REMINDER -- P802.3cz/D1.0 TF Review

Colleagues:

A reminder that our P802.3cz/D1.0 TF Review will close soon (26 Feb 2021, Anywhere on Earth).  Commenting instructions follow:

P802.3cz/D1.0 is available for Task Force Review at https://www.ieee802.org/3/cz/private/index.html.  The P802.3cz username and password have been announced during recent TF interim and ad hoc teleconferences.  Access is also supported with the IEEE 802.3 WG private area username and password if you have received those.  (Neither of these username/password combinations are the same as your IEEE account login.)

Please use the 802.3 Task Force Review and WG Ballot spreadsheet for submittal of comments (Comments template).  There is no voting during TF review, so please leave the MBS (Must Be Satisfied) column empty.  The deadline for comments is 26 February.  Send comments to both Luisma Torres our Chief Editor and myself at the email addresses CC’ed on this message.  Please clearly identify what you believe needs to be changed, as well as providing specific suggested remedies for your comments.  When appropriate you can develop and make a presentation to the TF about the comment, or if the suggested remedy is best provided with a separate file (e.g., large suggested change or complex changes to figures), such files can be emailed along with your comment spreadsheet.

Please be aware that the draft is written as an amendment to the next revision of IEEE Std 802.3.  The PAR for such a revision is open, and being handled by the IEEE 802.3 Maintenance Task Force.  Because there is not currently a revision draft and P802.3cz is expected to amend this future revision, please be aware that subclause, figure and table numbers are currently only a guide to help you find changed material.  Because subclause numbers will be changed when amendments are merged into the revision draft, attempting to help the editor get the subclause numbers right may not be a productive use of your time right now.  Also, please be aware that Clause 300 in our draft will be assigned another number.

We look forward to receiving your comments!

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802,3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet Task Force

Luis Manuel (Luisma) Torres
Chief Editor, P802.3cz